Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Kristen Stewart talks about 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' proposal and trailer


'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' - Summit Ent.
Just yesterday, it was announced that the first trailer for The Twilight Saga: Eclipse would be seen at the theatrical opening of Robert Pattinson's Remember Me (of course, this isn't the only venue through which fans will be able to see the trailer - in fact, more details are expected to be released about other opportunities to view the trailer), and fans are eager to see what the trailer holds.
According to MTV, Kristen Stewart already has a few ideas about what she'd like to see in it.
"There’s a really cool thing that happens on a cliff with Jacob that should definitely be in there . . . Battle stuff. I would say the [newborn vampires]. The newborns are going to look awesome."
Stewart also talked to MTV about one of the more anticipated sequences in the film story, the proposal scene.
"I didn't want to look stupid. I didn't want it to look like kids getting married. You know what I mean?" "I wanted to be, like, 'Oh! Wow! I would say yes too!' You know what I mean? So I don't know how you do that. You try to do it for real, and it felt good. I hope it turned out alright."
Going back to the trailer issue, you might recall that the first teaser from The Twilight Saga: New Moon was issued at the MTV Movie Awards.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails