Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chris Interview






Collider has an interview with Chris Weitz.
Read the entire interview here.

Now that you’re removed from the whirlwind of making the film, I’m sure that a lot of fans know what you look like now based on interviews and whatever else. What’s the one thing that people always or the one thing that fans have said to you about the film or what have they always wanted to talk to you about now that everyone’s seen it?

Chris: Well, of course everyone wants to meet Rob or Taylor! (laughter) And they’re under the impression that I’m always hanging out with them and I wish that I was so cool! That’s, I’m sure, in the foremost of people’s minds. But mostly they, I think, have expressed appreciation that movie is treated in the spirit of the books. And I’ve felt very supported in that regard. But I must say you’d be surprised at how unrecognizable I become when I’m not standing directly next to Kristen, Rob or Taylor! So, you know, I am incredibly non-descript in that regard.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails