Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

New Interview With Peter Facinelli — Does He Think the ‘Twilight Saga’ is Too Naughty?


Marc Malkin recently interview Eclipse Vampire Peter Facinelli (aka Carlisle Cullen)at the the Milk and Bookies fundraiser that Peter attended with his family.
In the interview Peter talks about Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. He also explains why he has not let his oldest daughter, Fiona, read the whole Twilight Saga -
“It’s a very thick book. I think that two movies would be a good thing for the franchise. I support it, but ultimately it’s up to what Summit decides,” Peter chatted, though he seemed to pick his words very carefully.
“I’m having a great time with the franchise, so if we get to do two more that would be fun.”
“The battle in Eclipse was superfun. We got to do a lot of fight training and choreography, and I’m looking forward to the fans seeing that. They get to see the Cullens in a way they’ve never seen them before,” the star mysterious teased.
Peter was proud to boast of his stunt work too, claiming, “I tried to do as much as I could, or as much as they allowed me to do. If I didn’t go home with a bruise, I didn’t feel like I put in a good day’s work.”
Peter and Jennie are awesome parents.
[Source: E!Online.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails