Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Chris Weitz Reveals Five Secrets about New Moon

Chris Weitz Reveals Five Secrets about New Moon to MTV.
Check them all out here.
Here is one:
Black Eyes:
In Stephenie Meyer’s book, Edward’s eyes go black in Italy. Why don’t his eyes turn in the film?
“It’s because I screwed up!” Weitz admitted.
Really? He just forgot?
“Well, yeah, I kinda did,” he said. “Well, there are two reasons. One is that I messed up. The other reason is that I actually thought that onscreen it would be quite bizarre to see his eyes go completely black, and that it would be more satisfying and less jarring to have that moment of reunion be a reunion with revivified Edward. But probably, the long and the short of it, there are many details that I did not drop the ball on, and there are some that I did.” 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails