Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Anna Kendrick in You Magazine


Check out an Interview with Anna here.

Here is an excerpt:
Born in Portland, Maine, in the US, Anna started acting at the age of six when she became involved in community theatre (her older brother Mike is also an actor). By 12, she had won the role of Dinah Lord, younger sister to the female lead Tracy Lord, in a Broadway production of High Society. She garnered a Tony nomination for her performance, making her the second youngest nominee in the awards’ history. ‘It was amazing to be nominated and pretty similar to how I felt on Oscar night. I have an idea in my head of what a Tony or Oscar nominee is like, and it’s not as if I’ve turned into Penélope Cruz overnight. When I got the Tony nomination I thought: “Wow, they’re letting me play in the cool kids’ club for a few hours.”’

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails