Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Elizabeth Reaser Talks Eclipse With New York Daily News!


The New York Daily News has a new interview with Eclipse Vampire Elizabeth Reaser (aka Esme Cullen).
In the interview Elizabeth discusses how we see a different, more fierce, side of Esme in Eclipse -
On being a vamp: “With Esme, most of the time we see these great, loving, motherly, warm qualities in her. But that’s just because her life’s going really well for the most part. In this movie, her family is in danger, so suddenly she has to kick into vampire mode. She’s fast and murderous and powerful and can kill people if she has to. Now that Bella’s in danger, which endangers our whole family, she has to kick some ass.”
On playing a mom: “It’s funny to me that I do play a lot of mothers. And it’s interesting that people see me as that. I’m curious if I have some sort of warmth or something that I’m communicating. I’m not a mother, and I don’t think in that way, so it’s been a challenge.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails