Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Tyson Interview


Moviefone has an interview with Tyson Houseman.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
Have you had any crazy experiences with ‘Twilight’ fans?
I’ve had some odd encounters. I remember I was at a bar this one time and a woman came up to me who looked like she was seriously 80 or 90 years old. She came up to me she told me that she was a ‘Twilight’ fan and that she recognized me. It was such a weird experience. I guess that speaks to how diverse the ‘Twilight’ fans are.

What are some examples of things that fans have said to you, either in person or online?

Every time I tweet something, no matter what I say – even if it’s like “Oh, I woke up funny today”, I get at least five people saying “Marry Me, Tyson!” I think that’s the one that I get the most. Either “Marry Me” or “Take Your Shirt Off”. I don’t think I’ve ever been asked to take my shirt off so much in my life as I do now.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails