Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Bryce Interview


Bryce Dallas Howard will be in the July issue of Self Magazine.
Their site has some excerpts form the interview you can see here.
Here is part of it:
On style:
Also about a year back I begged a friend from college – now a costume designer and stylist with the absolute most beautiful taste – to go through my closet with me. We quickly realized that I never wore any of my nice clothes because I was afraid I would ruin them. She taught me the importance of actually ‘getting dressed’ in the mornings, as opposed to ‘clothing my body’. It’s made a BIG difference. And now I feel far less wasteful since I am actually wearing all of my clothes!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails