Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Dakota Fanning in Canadian Flare Magazine

The lovely Dakota Fanning graces the  cover of  Canadian Flare Magazine.  Fanning aka Jane of The Twilight Sagais working this cover. She is the girl next door meets bada$$. Here’s what Dakota had to say about her life:

  • On her down-to-earth daily life: “I have such a normal life when I’m not working . . . It’s just nice to be around people you care about and who know you best.”

  • On acting alongside Kristen in Eclipse: “Kristen is one of my best friends, so it was really funny playing her enemy in Eclipse . . . But that’s what acting is and when they yell ‘cut,’ you can go back to your normal self.”

  • On her favorite wardrobe staple: “In Push, I wear these Doc Martens. They’re worn-in and they’re so soft, and they’re one of the only ones that were made with a zipper. That has affected my style in a completely new way. Now I wear them every day.”

  • On the career legacy she hopes she’ll leave: “I hope people will have been moved by something that I’ve done or [that I've] helped somebody through a hard time . . . and that I’ve stayed true to who I am and have been a nice person.”


  • No comments:

    Related Posts with Thumbnails