Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Melissa Interview


Pop Sugar has an interview with Melissa Rosenberg.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:

PS: How involved is Stephenie Meyer in the writing process and what is your relationship with her like?
MR
: Stephenie is very involved. My relationship with her has only gotten better with every movie. When I met her and began to engage, I had no reason to be protective. I found her to be extremely collaborative and a tremendous resource. So I began to engage her more and that happened more on New Moon and even more in Eclipse . . . She weighs in on every draft of the outline, every draft of the script. She’s on set. She’s very involved.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails