Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Robert Interview


The Mirror has an interview with Robert Pattinson.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:

Have your mates ever called you Edward by mistake?
People have called me Edward – not family, that would be weird! My mates might have done it to rib me. They don’t really know about Twilight, but some of them found out about this R-Pattz thing, so now one of them always calls me R-Pattz, which he thinks is hilarious.

Edward can read thoughts. If we could hear your thoughts, what would they sound like?
Complete silence, dust blowing in the wind. Or maybe just like white noise…

What aspects of Edward do you most identify with?

It’s changed a bit in this film. In the first two, I guess there was his feeling that you can’t relate to anyone, or no one can relate to you. I was like, ’I never want to talk to anyone’. I used to feel like that when I was younger. I’ve grown up now.

Are you a traditionalist, like Edward?
It is quite pronounced in the movie, and I respect that, but when I work on other films, I want to play really amoral characters. I don’t feel like I have to stand by his values, but I respect them. I guess courtship is a good thing, but only if it’s pleasurable. Some people meet each other in a bar and sleep with each other that night, then stay with each other for the rest of their lives. Or they could stay with each other and never get married. It just doesn’t make any difference.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails