Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Kristen and Dakota Interview


HitFix has an interview with Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart.
They talk The Runaways.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:

Q: How hard was it to do the love scenes for you guys? Was it awkward at first? We are seeing something we hadn’t seen from either of you in your earlier roles.

Stewart: We never made out with a chick before? (Laughs.)
Fanning: I mean, it was only one scene. It was one day.
Stewart: It was in the script as a really fleeting thing. It was sort of also written very abstractly and vaguely. ‘Did they? Yeah, they did.’ Y’know what I mean? So, yeah and I feel it’s that way for them too. The fact it’s been called a ‘love scene’ or the fact ‘So, tell us about your romantic involvement?’ is like ‘What?’
Q: Did you improvise a little bit or have fun?
Stewart: Oh, yeah. (Laughs.)
Fanning: I mean, I think it’s just something that happened. I don’t even know if they have talked about it since. Y’know what I mean? It was just a thing and in the script it was just another thing. It’s not that big of a deal.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails