Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Booboo Stewart Interview with Teen.com

Click on the image below to see a clip of Booboo in The Haunting Hour!
Teen.com interviewed Booboo Stewart about his role in R.L Stine’s (yep the Goosebumps person) The Haunting Hour:
Teen.com: Tell us a little bit about your episode of The Haunting Hour. What’s the premise?
Booboo: It’s all about the legend – I play Kai. And it’s about a legend where a boy sees a shark…and there’s been sightings of this shark in this pool and he doesn’t know why. We find out that it’s actually him. It was really fun to do, I had a great time. I swam so much! (laughs) I never swam so much in my life. My hands were so pruny afterward but it was so much fun.
Teen.com: Did you have to train extra hard to do all that swimming?
Booboo: I already knew how to swim. You know what’s a funny thing, actually, I didn’t know how to dive. I had never done that before. So the scuba divers that were there with the shark, they taught me how to dive for one scene and it was cool.
Teen.com: Let’s talk that shirtless scene. Were you used to filming without your shirt on from Twilight?
Booboo: I was kind of used to it from Twilight but mostly from doing all the photo shoots – not even from Twilight
See more at Teen.com!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails