Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Anna Interview


Anna Kendrick talks to MTV about her role as Jessica.
Read the entire interview here.
Here is an excerpt:
With so much buzz surrounding her now, it’s hard not to see Anna feeling a little unloved by the “Twilight” crowd. Not only did they say she was the “Twilight” actor least likely to win an Oscar (choosing Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson over her, despite her Oscar buzz and now nomination), but her character Jessica Stanley doesn’t have much shelf life beyond the third film, “Eclipse.”
“I honestly feel like Jessica is one of those characters that if she wasn’t in the movie, nobody would miss her,” she said. “At the same time, I feel a certain affection for the films so if they ask me, I would love to. I don’t have my fingers crossed either way.”
She added, “I’ve been really lucky to not be defined completely by that series.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails