Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Fan Pictures From the Celebrity Beach Bowl of Taylor Lautner and Kellan Lutz!



EclipseMovie.org reader Lily was awesome enough to share her personal pictures she took during the Direct TV Celebrity Beach Bowl this past Saturday!
Here is what she had to say about Kellan Lutz and Taylor Lautner -
When I heard that Taylor was coming to the celebrity beach bowl and that it was a free event, I decided to attend.
My boyfriend and I really like The All American Rejects (who also played.)
The event was amazing. I did not expect to see any of the twilight hotties so close but I was luck enough to get as close to them as possible.
We sat front row at the bleachers so we had great view of the game.
The sports caster’s set up was close to us too so I was able to get some good pictures of both Taylor and Kellan.
Kellan was in the VIP section near my seat. I got a glimpse of Annalynn who was there with him. (yellow bikini). Kellan was a doll, what a personality, all smiles waving at the fans.
Taylor was less sociable with the fans. I was a little disappointed.
Even the sports caster who interview him told him to acknowledge the fans and that was the first and last time he say “hi”.
Nevertheless, when he walked right by us on his way to and from the interview, he just kept his head down (not looking up at us in the stands or waving).
Even when the stadium was screaming his name. I wish he would of acknowledge the fans. He is very shy! Nevertheless, very very adorable. He was looking hot in MIA.
Kellan was playing on the side of the bleachers where we were sitting. He started to warm up  for the game.  Since we were sitting right in the front I got up to the railing, looked down and said “Hey Kellan!!”. He looked at me! And then he gave me the cool sign..
What a smile, that boy he is such a doll.
what a personality. Then the girls noticed who it was and started to come down the top bleachers and I went back to my seat LOL.
Sounds like you had a great time Lily! It’s great to know that Kellan is so social with fans :)
You view more pictures of Taylor and Kellan after the break!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails