Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Taylor Lautner and Rob Lowe – Super Bowl Besties!


E!Online has reported that Eclipse star Taylor Lautner (aka Jacob Black) has been hanging out with fellow Colts fan Rob Lowe -
“Taylor’s another Colts fan and he’s such a great guy,” Rob said when I caught up with him at the Audi penthouse party at the W. “He and I are here for the Super Bowl as well, and I brought my boys with me, so we just have a boys club, who’s been traveling around on this amazing Colts run.”
But Rob says he left his wife home, who’s a huge Twi-hard…
“My wife is the Twilight freak in the house and she loves it,” he said. “She’s really funny. I keep giving her reports on where we’re going, what we’re doing.”
Rob isn’t a bad person for Taylor to be around .. could be worse … Just stay away from Heir’s and Heiresses in the US, K Taylor?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails