Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Behind the scenes of 'Twilight' star Kellan Lutz's Calvin Klein shoot revealed (video)



Kellan Lutz for Calvin Klein
A new, behind-the-scenes video of The Twilight Saga: New Moon and The Twilight Saga: Eclipse star Kellan Lutz's photoshoot for Calvin Klein's underwear campaigns has just come to the surface.
In the video, Lutz talks about modeling for Calvin Klein, saying "Calvin Klein just represents classic, iconic, sexy. You just look at it, and it talks sex appeal. Doing something like this, I mean a lot of people would feel uncomfortable, but I wasn't. I was walking around the whole stage, not caring that I wasn't wearing anything but the underwear because I felt comfortable in it. Calvin Klein X underwear is straight up comfortable. Holds you together. I knew that I loved being in front of a camera, and with doing certain jobs, it kinda takes the nervousness out ..."
Lutz also talked about being a part of the Twilight saga and how his CK shoot would likely be received by his Twilight fans.
"First off, it's amazing being a part of Twilight, we have the best fans. They're so loving, supportive. Secondly, the fans are always, when I go see them at press tours or events, asking when am I going to be topless on screen, so I think they're really going to go kind of crazy over this," he said.
Lutz also revealed that he had to give up his candy habits to prepare for the shoot, and he also loves to snowboard to get into shape.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails