Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Xavier Samuel talks about his 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' fame


Xavier Samuel in 'The Twilight Saga: Eclipse' - David Slade
This June, Xavier Samuel will have not just one but two films reach theatrical release. The first is The Loved Ones, which will first make a stay at SxSW before being released in Australia on June 1st. The second, obviously, is The Twilight Saga: Eclipse, releasing June 30th in the United States. In Eclipse, Samuel portrays "Riley Biers."
While doing a promotional interview for The Loved Ones, Samuel got the chance to talk a little more about how being a part of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse has affected his life.
"Has being cast in the next 'Twilight' film ('Eclipse') changed your life?" the interviewer asks.
"It’s kind of strange to me really because I haven’t seen it. It’s kind of like, it seems a bit bizarre that they’re taking my photos. The film hasn’t even come out yet. It’s funny because on the way up here, there was like a crowd of people outside, and I hear this ‘Who are you?’ ‘ Are you famous?’ You know, they’re just like, I think the celebrity thing is such a bizarre phenomenon, you know, that it’s kind of like, you know, it’s intoxicating or something, people just want to be around to see for the sake of it. But you know that kind of attention, while I haven’t kind of been under the microscope the same way that a lot of the other cast have, I think it’s still possible to lead a reasonably normal life. I kind of feel like sunglasses are a little bit of a security blanket for me, I feel a bit naked if I step out without them," Samuel reveals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails