Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ashley Interview


Daily Mail has an interview with Ashley Greene.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
When the going gets strange, embrace the strangeness.
When I started out as an actress I thought only about work. I never stopped to consider what it would be like to be famous. The Twilight movies attract extremely devoted fans. When they meet me their reactions are sometimes a little odd. Quite often they just stand in front of me and start crying and shaking. It was slightly terrifying at first, but I’ve learnt to accept it. So long as people are responding in a positive way, that’s a huge compliment to me and to the movies I’m in. Going through my fan mail is always a big pick-me-up, no matter how unusual the letters. I have a team that can be relied upon to filter out anything too strange. One thing that did get through was a car manual. I’m still trying to figure out why a guy would send me that in the post.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails