Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Kellan Interview


DOSE.CA has an interview with Kellan Lutz.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
How do you prepare for that intense fan reaction that seems to follow you wherever you go?

For me, I never really experienced it until Twilight. I think the biggest extreme from zero to 100, as far as realizing what I’ve gotten myself into, happened at the premiere of Twilight. I was just like, “There’s a line of people. Who are they waiting for? Wait, is that my face on a poster?!?” It was so surreal. After that, you kind of get an understanding of what it’s like to feel like a Beatle. To have fans screaming your name and crying and running after you; you kind of embrace it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails