Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Stephenie Meyer tells fansites whether and when 'Midnight Sun' will be completed



Stephenie Meyer - AP Photo
As coverage from Stephenie Meyer's fansite press junket continues to be revealed, more and more interesting details about the Twilight series creator's plans for the Saga become unveiled . . . and this one's a biggie.
TwiFans has released this audio clip from the junket, and it was Stephenie Meyer who brought up the issue of Midnight Sun.
"First question," she said, introducing the elusive topic. "I know it's what everyone cares about. I know that the right answer would be for me to say 'Oh yeah, it's done and it's coming out next month,' and I can't . . . that's not true. It's also not true that I've got a ton of work done on it and it's like that's what I'm working on . . . What's true is that I'm really burnt out on vampires, and I don't want to write it badly, so I want to wait until . . . I'm excited about the material again, I'm excited about Edward and that is something that's motivating, and you know when a storyline is keeping me up at night, when I wake up at four o'clock in the morning and think 'Yes! That is what should happen in this moment,' then that's when you know I can write with happiness. So, right now it feels like homework, it really does, and when things feel like homework they go very, very slowly for me. So, I mean it's still not a like a 'No, this isn't going to happen.' It's just, I want to do it when I can do it right."
Listen to the full audio below, courtesy of TwiFans!


Twifans.com talk Midnight Sun with Stephenie Meyer by twifans

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails