Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

True Blood Star Stephen Moyer Talks Twilight!


In a new interview True Blood star Stephen Moyer (Vampire Bill Compton) talks about his show True Blood and Twilight -
Stephen Moyer, who plays 174-year-old vampire Bill Compton in the award-winning HBO series True Blood, reckons you can’t compare the Twilight films with his show.
“That’s like comparing Monterey Jack and Roquefort,” he said. “If my eight-year-old daughter comes to me when she’s 13 and says, ‘Dad, what would you rather I got into, Twilight or Black Sabbath?’ I’d be stuck between the two but would probably pull for Twilight. I love Black Sabbath, but that can wait until my daughter turns 16.
“The Twilight movies fill a niche. In her Twilight novels Stephenie Meyer has chosen a similar vampire framework to tell a story about burgeoning sexuality. What’s interesting about our show is that sexuality has already burgeoned. I wish Twilight the best of luck, but I’m very happy to be doing True Blood.”
[Source: OK Magazine]

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails