Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Chaske Spencer, Alex Meraz and Julia Jones Interview


Parade has an interview with Chaske Spencer, Alex Meraz and Julia Jones.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
Advice to guys suffering for love.
Julia Jones: “I guess if I had a friend like Jacob who was risking his life for a girl who was hooked on someone else, I’d probably advise him to back off. I think you can be in love with more than one person at a time, but I think only one of them can matter. You should love in the way that love can come to mean something. I think you can only have that kind of meaning with one person and that’s where Bella is going. She’s Edward’s girl.”
Holding her own as a lady werewolf.
Julia: “I was a tomboy growing up, so the action stuff felt really familiar. I have a younger brother who’s about the same age as Chaske and Alex, so there was something that resonated about keeping up with them. I really loved the way my Leah wolf character looked. I was like, ‘Oh my gosh. She’s so cute, even though she’s fierce.’ She’s like smaller and little bit more fragile, but she could do some damage.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails