Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Bryce Dallas Howard Interview



Parade
has an interview with Bryce Dallas Howard.
Check It all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
Going head to head with RPattz.
“I just knew that, in our fight scene, if I messed up his hair, millions of young women would want to kill me, so I really tried to be careful not to do that. Actually, I was more nervous about not pulling my punches because I certainly didn’t want to be the one to smack him in the face. In the end, it was fun. But there’s a point after which you’ve been wrestling with someone in take after take for six consecutive hours that it just becomes absurd. You can’t help but laugh.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails