Welcome

Hi Welcome to the Twilight Universe blogger. This blogger is all about Twilight. The cast, Books, movies, everything, and anything Twilight. And all the latest Twilight news about the cast,ect.

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ashley Interview


About.com has an interview with Ashley Greene.
Check it all out here.
Here is an excerpt:
Has your approach to playing Alice changed over the course of the three films? Do you like her better now than when you started?
Ashley Greene: “She’s a great character and I’ve always loved Alice. Of course, it’s changed since we’re working with different directors each time. This character is essentially me at certain points. You know what I mean? I’m so aware of everything little thing about Alice’s life. I’ve been immersed in this Twilight world, so sometimes there are things that I don’t notice or things I don’t think about. Because you see yourself every single day and you don’t notice if your hair is different or you don’t notice if you’ve gained or lost weight; other people notice it. Having these other directors come in is kind of nice since they give me a different perspective. She has grown a little bit in different ways with each director, I think.”

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails